Embedded Solutions 3000’s (E.S.) core technology includes development in kernel mode to support communication on its basics, e.g., on bit-level. Thanks to E.S., appliances are transparent in the network and operate real-time on the data-link layer with almost zero latency.
Consequently, the company holds out a different innovative approach of communication and security products.
With Embedded-Solutions BitNetSentry (BNS) patented technology, you are safe.
ES secures organizations with many branches and data center from vast range of cybersecurity threats:
BNS’s targeted markets are Banks, Industrial facilities, Critical infrastructures, Defense organizations, Casinos, Business Tycoons, Mid-range and large organizations, data-centers, and more.
- Develop & provide network security solution for time-critical and mission-critical networks.
- Proven experience in delivering technological solutions in the most demanding and challenging communication network environments for network security arena.
- Proven patented technologies, originally used and deployed by Israel’s leading defense-related companies and agencies.
- Target to extend the usage of the technology to other time-critical and mission-critical markets such as telecom, banking & finance, public utilities, health-care, transportation, casinos, etc.
Our core technology implemented in two different segments
A We hold a different approach to cyber-security technology. Real-time, data-Link, invisible, ‘encryption without ’
B We have vast experience in the military and avionics communication technologies.
- Unstable end-to-end connectivity between source and destination.
- Limited bandwidth allowance per source and/or destination.
- Strict prioritization requirements.
- Hard real-time requirements.
- Traffic and protocols restrictions because of special military network devices (gateways, encoders, firewalls, etc.)
Embedded Solutions ‘adapts’ civilian standards to military communication applications.
- It allows you to adhere to strict military requirements and still be fully interoperable with existing civilian standards/protocols.
Embedded Solutions engineering is split into two specialized teams:
|System Expert Group||Software Development Group|
|Requirements Analysis||Detailed Design|
Download white papers